Saturday, February 19, 2011

"If you prick us do we not bleed?" -The Merchant of Venice
Just when you think life is getting better when you've become stronger, people from your past come back to hurt you when you never thought they would again.  In my experience people have always chastised me for my raw human emotions.  I have never been good at hiding my feelings though I try you can always see how I feel by my body language, my actions, and my words--my lies to cover up my sensitivity become transparent.  Though it is hard sometimes we have to be honest with our words and not hide our true feelings, if I feel I have been wronged should I not be upset?  Sometimes people need to hear what they've done and I would expect the same in return.  I can hear my second grade teacher Ms. Campbell's voice in the distance, "honesty is always the best policy."  In honor of this post I will leave you with the designs of Lauren Conrad for her new line Paper Crown.  As many of you may know Miss Conrad has definitely had to learn who her friends and enemies are over the years.  These three designs are my particular favorites from her new lookbook.




No comments:

Post a Comment