Wednesday, February 23, 2011

outfit of the moment



    So anyone who watched this weeks Glee episode would know that Britney was declared fashionista at school and everyone was wearing that sweater of hers or Rachels.....whatever.  While I will say I love Britney and I like the idea of her sweater it kind of reminded me of that unicorn sweater from that Lizzie McGuire episode where she's totally embarrassed to wear it on picture day AND I think I liked Lizzie's grandma made unicorn sweater more.  Maybe thats just me.  I was however totally obsessing over the hotness of Santana's little sailor jean trouser outfit (pictured below).  I think its safe to say this ones a little easier to pull off.

Hot right? Now you try.  The suspenders (and hangover) are optional but I think they add a little something extra if you're willing to be fierce ;)


In this story: Vintage American Eagle jeans (ae.com 49.50), Abercrombie and Fitch top (48.00), Urban Outfitters suspenders (20.00)




No comments:

Post a Comment