Thursday, February 17, 2011



The weather's getting better friends and so is my attitude!  It's 60 degrees out in Chicagoland today and I feel like I'm ready to take on life.  Its funny how the weather affects us so.  I'm not quite ready for pretty frocks and flip flops but I'm pulling out my ankle skinnies, converse, and a jacket.  These past few days have been tough and left a bad taste in my mouth but alas I have realized that being a hopeless romantic has broken my heart one too many times to count.  So I will leave you with a quote from the very classy Diane VonFurstenberg,
"The most important relationship you will ever have, is the one you have with yourself so that whenever you are left alone you will never feel alone."
 I'm going to head outside to enjoy this weather and serenade myself with a song on my guitar, I suggest you do the same.  Remember to always love yourself <3



No comments:

Post a Comment